Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Its been two weeks since surgery for meniscus repair. There still is no pain, and I do not expect to experience any.

It seems that if I am able to stay off of my leg after work, it improves a little everyday; but If I am involved in a lot of physical activity, such as 2 hours of mowing, or 2 hours of baseball practice, I do get some swelling and restricted movement in the mornings.

So far my knee has been unable to "predict" the weather as so many people have told me that there knee burns or aches with the change of the weather. I was not looking forward to that experience.

The Nutriex supplements seem to be helping as people are amazed at how fast I have been able to get back on my leg. I believe I will stay on the for awhile to see if there is any added health benefit as I am in my early 40's and would like to stay healthy as long as possible.

I have changed my diet recently by elemenating as much sugar as I can. I have not ate any type of "junk" for the last 2 months. All the foods that I eat contain no more that 30% fat in the calorie count. I have been able to loose 38 pounds as a result. I'm sure this has been good for my knee also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home